Why rely on emails for marketing the brand when there are many advanced options within the realm of digital marketing? The answer is in the email marketing stats,
- 64% of SMEs use email marketing for promotions.
- 4 out of 5 marketers prefer email marketing over social media campaigns.
- 78% of marketers believe that promotional emails are essential for the business.
- 31% of B2B marketers use email marketing to nurture qualified leads.
- 81% of the B2B marketers use email for content marketing.
The market data indicates the importance of email marketing for brands and businesses. So, if you are an aspiring digital marketer, you must enroll in email marketing certification courses online to further your career in the domain.
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is the act of sending promotional messages to the target audience in bulk. It is one of the oldest forms of online marketing, reaching out to potential clients and existing customers using emailers. Businesses use email marketing for special promotions and regular newsletters for company or industry-related updates. Even top brands like Amazon use emails for promotional purposes and customer engagement. Although an old marketing tactic, it is still resourceful in this day and age of social media marketing, PPC campaigns, and likewise.
Why Get a Certification in Email Marketing?
Digital marketing as a skill heavily relies on online courses and certifications followed by practical experience. Many professionals advance their careers without a certificate. However, there is value to enrolling in email marketing certification courses online. Here are a few advantages of taking the course:
- Learn the latest email marketing trends to devise a compact marketing campaign equipped with all essential elements.
- Gain the knowledge to create and execute targeted email marketing campaigns.
- Hone the skill of customer acquisition and retention by composing and sending bulk emails to the brand’s target audience.
- Learn to create responsive and HTML email templates.
- Gain insights and the ability to read the pulse of the customer.
What to Know About Email Marketing Certification Courses Online?
Before enrolling in an email marketing course, here are a few essential insights about it. An email marketing campaign delivered online by trained and experienced marketing professionals helps the candidate;
- To imbibe the details and intricacies of email marketing
- Understand its efficacy amidst the diverse online marketing mix.
- Get acquainted with the intricate details and nuances of developing a comprehensive marketing plan based on email techniques.
- To build and execute your very own email marketing campaign.
Do you want to scale your career as an email marketing expert? Are you looking for a reliable training institute that offers email marketing certification courses online? Check out the courses offered by Digital Almighty, a leading organization, presenting a comprehensive portfolio of online marketing courses, delivered by experienced professionals.